What matters to consult me on?
- Asexuality – bisexuality – heterosexuality – homosexuality – pansexuality
- Free love – non-exclusivity – polyamory – relational anarchy
- BDSM – fetishism – sadomasochism – paraphilias – BDSM
- Libertinism – partner-swapping
Forms of violence
- Sexual violence
- Domestic violence – family – institutional
- Sexual health and risk reduction
- Seropositivity and sexuality
- Gender identity – trans identities – queer identities
Bodies & violence
Body positivism – body modifications – pleasure & pain – orgasm
Prostitution, vanilla, SM, real, virtual, X.
Resources : research project on pornography (2011), book “TDS – témoignages de travailleuses et travailleurs du sexe” (2022).
- Dyspareunia & vaginismus
- Problems with arousal – desire – ejaculation – erection – pleasure
Gynaecology/urology and sexuality
- Child free
- Maternity (parenthood) and sexuality
- Menstruation: endometriosis & adenomyosis – premenstrual syndrome – perimenopause – menopause
Feminism- resources : research project on the use of the body in making political demands (2012)
Migration – resources : research on care for victims of sexual violence in migration (2016)
Ritual practices : anthropology (initiation rites and rituals, sexual magic and witchcraft), politics (work on the figure of the witch as an avatar of the minority group – with marginalised populations- and as a figure of the subversion of normative codes)
Mental health and addictions.